Unleash the incredible potential of incorporating EV chargers at educational institutions and tap into a multitude of advantages, ranging from fostering sustainable transportation to enticing environmentally aware students and faculty.
The Top 5:
The top five benefits to be gained by educational institutions (K-12 or Higher Ed) investing in EV charging infrastructure are:
- Sustainability Leadership: Demonstrate a commitment to environmental responsibility and sustainability initiatives, fostering a culture of eco-consciousness among students, staff, and the wider community.
- Attracting Students and Staff: Position your institution as forward-thinking and appealing to prospective students and faculty who prioritize sustainable transportation options, fostering increased enrollment, student satisfaction, and staff recruitment and retention.
- Faculty and Staff Support: Provide convenient charging solutions for electric vehicle owners among faculty and staff, promoting employee satisfaction, retention, and attracting environmentally-conscious talent.
- Educational Opportunity: EV chargers on campus serve as educational tools, enabling students to learn about clean transportation, renewable energy, and sustainable practices firsthand.
- Community Engagement: EV charging infrastructure enhances the local community by offering a valuable service, attracting visitors, and encouraging electric vehicle adoption, contributing to regional sustainability goals.
Discover valuable free resources specifically designed for the education industry.
As hubs for innovation and forward-thinking, universities hold a distinct responsibility to advocate for environmental values. With their strategic position, universities can embrace the growing trend of clean transportation, offering a valuable asset while enhancing the sustainability of their campuses.
Schedule a Consultation Today and Discover How EV Charging Solutions Can Benefit Your School!
In the year 2022, the United States witnessed a remarkable surge in electric car sales, soaring by an impressive 55%. This significant growth propelled electric vehicles to capture a noteworthy sales share of 8%.
The federal government provides an enticing tax credit that covers up to 30% of the expenses incurred when purchasing and installing EV charging equipment, with a maximum allowance of $30,000 per location. Not only does the installation of EV chargers benefit educational institutions in fulfilling their sustainability objectives, but it also offers an excellent opportunity to gain additional revenue.
Research has demonstrated that businesses can achieve remarkable savings of up to 40% on fuel expenses and an impressive 60% on maintenance costs simply by transitioning their corporate fleet to electric vehicles (EVs).